The Old Mill is a 300-year-old barn that has been lovingly converted enhancing its original features. It is fully equipped for your self-catering requirements in a designer kitchen. A beautiful oak spiral staircase leads upstairs and french doors open to the garden where you can enjoy a BBQ. You will have exclusive use of an indoor hot tub
The Old Mill is often booked with The Granary for a group up to 12.
There are several wonderful pubs within easy walking or cycling distance either across the fields or following the East Deane Way that runs through the farm.
VisitBritain 4 Star GOLD | Ample parking | WiFi | Sleeps 7 | Indoor hot tub| Dining facilities for 12 if required when booked with The Granary
- Cosy lounge, TV, sofas
- Sofa bed available
- Brand new fully equipped Kitchen/dining area
- Brand new WC & Shower room
- Hallway & oak Spiral staircase
- Private garden
- Exclusive use of indoor hot tub
- 1 x Kingsize with en-suite
- 1 x twin room (2 x single beds) with own bathroom
- 1 x double + single with en-suite