The Old Mill self-catering holiday cottage is a 300-year-old converted barn with stunning original features, in a tranquil rural location. A beautiful oak spiral staircase leads upstairs and french doors open to the garden. Sleeps 7-8, own exclusive use Spa with hot tub and sauna, adjoining The Old Mill, WiFi, ample parking.
- 1 x twin room with 2 single beds, own bathroom with bath and shower.
- 1 king-size ensuite bedroom
- 1 double + single ensuite bedroom
- Large cosy lounge, TV, WiFi
- Fully equipped large kitchen and dining room
- Shower room, WC, and utility room
- Hall with oak spiral staircase
Includes your own own Spa with hot tub and sauna, right next to The Old Mill!