The Old Mill self-catering holiday cottage is a 300-year-old converted barn with stunning original features, in a tranquil rural location. A beautiful oak spiral staircase leads upstairs and french doors open to the garden. Ideal for large group accommodation, the Old Mill is situated adjacent to the Granary. Free wireless internet.
- 1 x twin room with 2 single beds
- 1 x bunk room + single
- 1 king-size ensuite
- 1 double + single
- Bathroom with bath & shower.
- Large comfortable lounge, Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Well equipped, large kitchen to seat max 16
- Shower room, WC, and utility room
- Hall with oak spiral staircase.
Includes hot tub use at the on site spa room, right next to The Old Mill!